Zeel the Great.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Doctor took one good look at me..

slapped my ass and said "badass"
I nodded, I'm the only known badass from birth.

I've decided to try this blog shit out, but likely I'll ditch it, since honestly, already this is boring. But whatever, I'mma' keep my little Internet related shits, in here. So anyways, this is what happen

Birth -> eventually discovered MMORPGs, played, eventually discovered forums, eventually discovered MOD's.

Fuckin' Mods.

Okay, hmm: these are the RO servers I played, inorder

RedemptionRO -> Shitty little lowrate that was charging me to jobchange(20bucks), suffice to say, I blast that hatch and looked for others.

XileRO -> Played this for about 4months? Cool, Little PK server, yes I am talking about before they updated. Either way, eventually some little shit got the courage to ban me, and Boom, I left. Then the forums "somehow" got hacked and I went all 'dynamite' over that shit, blew that fuckr to peices. Then new forums came, and I joined, then, like 3months prior to this blog some asshole banned me again.

He's lucky that forums sucked anyways.


LanceRO -> SUCKED

AncientRO -> Awesome server, the GM's weren't like 15 year old dweebs with constant rods up their asses, I didn't get banned, I just got bored.



SpiritusRO -> Thee best of allll of em, XileRO was fun, but spiritusRO wasn't pretentious, they didn't hire GM's that thought with their asses and looked worse. I played that for a good 4months. Some VERY noob guild was corrupt as shit and caused the server to close. Their Noob members had some bullshit excuse like "we wan' it wipe, das why we dupe"

But the head-man kept hiring them as "GM's". They got caught ecalling their guild. Noob as hell, I know.

LotsofcrappyotherserversRO -> short lived, most ending with "RACIST PRICK"

GatheringRO -> Run by harpies, enough said.

SliceRO -> Some real hot GM runs it, but she's a raging bitch, The forums got hacked again, after I got banned.

DreamerRO -> It touches my heart, but I had to leave em. The server was kinda boring, and so were the forums. But I'm a sucker for trying to improve crappy servers. So I stayed, for about 2months? Then I got banned "permentally" then I got un-banned, then i got banned, then I got un-banned. If you're wondering how I keep getting un-banned? Well, I knew the head GM-Chick.
She was outrageously hot for me. She kept doing it, I didn't even ask sometimes.


Now, I'm currently testing out servers, most of them are boring, I'm thinking I'm just getting too hot for these little shit servers.

7 comments:

  1. Ehel, I enjoy your work of words and you're so inspiring.
    Like, omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know there's other things to do.. like going outside :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUGOI MONOGATTARI ONII-CHAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever considered the possibility, of maybe... just trying to step past the door to your house?

    And going to preschool doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Fucking retard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!So many ROs. Get a Life please

    ReplyDelete