Zeel the Great.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Xilero -> Where idiots gather

I started this server about.... age 16? And well, It was fun, nice PK, i didn't even touch the forums, till like 3months after I joined. I was new to internet mind you, so I actually thought that "opinions" could be shared, no matter how blunt it might be. Welll...

My opening topic was like
SinX's biggest noobs of the Universe
Which is a pretty tamed topic, for someone like me. Lasted awhile, then GM Stephan(More on this dick, later) closed it, and wanked about "EVERYTHING IS BALANCE, YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOUR CHARACTER"

Such donkey shit, SinX's were instant killing fucking Lord Knights, HIGHEST FUCKING HP, INSTANT KILL. Shit was OP'd. Like they were dual-axe wielding Hitlers.
JUST UNSTOPPABLE.


So, I took to the forums right? Posted abit, I was nice, or whatever, lasted a while, pretty long, now that I look back at it. Then some wanker came with this "QQ i'm leaving =[[[[[[["

Dude, I have to say, I was the first one to veiw that topic, and everrrryone knows, if you're the first poster, you break and make that shit. I put the first thing that came to my mind
"Don't come back, bye"

SHIIITstorrrrrm,

the members came out faster than I expected, some bullshit about kindness or some crap. HONESTLY, I didn't know the member was popular, I just did it, because it was too much whining in that post. You know when they do the, name members? and add alot of "<3"? " It was my duty to say "Don't come back". Shit hit the fan, and I got banned. Forums got hacked, I came back under "REMOVED FOR SAFETY" I should of added a King in there, but well I was naive at the time. I started out pretty big "Stephan can blow me" -He's corrupt Who's going to get banned first? -I bet it's me : D <---(I did that shitty smilie thing, because it pisses everyone off, even me) And then I decided, time to show these little shit's who's boss, I made probably the most controversial topic: Asians suck -you know they do My intent as their role model was to educate them about their double standards, and how that shit would not fly, suffice to say that topic had like 78pages of bitching, it SWAMPED the picture thread, and you know how much Picturewhorish every forum is. Eventually after 3 weeks of brutal domination someone got a clue and re-made the forums. I registered under "ehel". But since I didn't play anymore, I didn't see any purpose to remain there. Eventually some guy named Mitch banned me for calling Neiram( i guess his secret lover) a pedophile, He's 32 and playing Ragnarok Online? what am I suppose to think? he's playing for the "fun". Yeah, not likely. Anyways for my duration of charity, I dealt with some undercover chick named "Cool matty" i owned him so hard he considered changing genders.



FEMALE mind, how the fuck you have a female mind? do you enjoy dollies and fucking teas and biscuits. LOOOOOOOOSER

30 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT! EHEL, PLEASE! OH GOD! YOU BLOG ABOUT THIS, LIE ABOUT 90% OF IT, AND NO ONE READS ANY OF IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a life hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU MADE MATTY CHANGE GENDERS, NICE X-D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA, what a fucking IDIOT.

    Enjoy blogging to yourself about how you think you're a king. LOLZ @ calling Matt out over a sex change. At least he admits his purpose, feelings, and intentions; you're a lonely egotist, boasting over nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahahahha get a life fag LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick guys, make fun of matty because he had more balls than ehel to actually post that on the internet where he knew he'd get ridiculed!

    this blog is fail and lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit this blog is sad. When are you going to move out of your mom's basement?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sugoi monogatari, onii-chan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mitch is indeed a large ego douche bag :). He also is quite fat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Ehel, Mr. I keep claiming I don't care about Xilero and forums but I still dedicate so much of my time trying to flame. Your fail has reached another level now. Creating an entire blog just to whine about xilero? lololo

    ReplyDelete
  11. asians sux ? what r u ? racist ?
    i guess FUK MI gonna sayd "FUK YU" to you....

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my god ty for the laughs

    ReplyDelete
  13. FUCK YOU! ASIAN'S ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is this I don't even...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Funny shit

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fucking bitch. Who the fuck are you? noone knows or cares about you. You fucking little bitch get a fucking clue noone cares, Your not the reason matty is the way he is. Your a fucking bitch and i cant belive you went through all of this...fucking pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zeel
    Badass motherfucker

    ^
    LOL!LOLLOLOLOLOOOLLLOOOL. You cried for like three days and made 2 topics on the forums because someone changed your name to sixnipples. You fucking make me sick you little punk ass bitch. Kill yourself, your fucking family hates you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOOOO man your so hardcore, you should be the owner of the internets, haha seriously get the fuck off and stay off, trying to make fun of a nice person just because he has a female mind? wow grow the fuck up, at least he hasn't got a mind that makes him think he's god, man just fuck off <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, oh, and at least he's dated a girl, you act asif you don't even know what breasts are.. with love, from Goku`

    ReplyDelete
  19. this blog just show us that you have no life. =/

    ReplyDelete
  20. U Made a blog about Xile? Just Wow! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    Awsm Funny shit everrr!
    What next? Lemme give you an idea. Cam ur feelings and angst and youtube it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. dual axe wielding Hitlers? i don't think he has the power to lift 2 axes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw man so sad to hear that, but Matty will thank you;don't worry about it. But but, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lol man get a life please and stop talking shit please :B

    ReplyDelete
  24. Epic fail. Please find a better use of your time because you are indeed a waste of flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  25. GgGgGgGaAaAaaaAaaaYyyYyyYYYYY




    Pussy

    ReplyDelete
  26. noobie 1v1 is ded for xile rO pK


    XILERO 4 LIFE11! VOTEXILRO4LIFE!

    ReplyDelete