Zeel the Great.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why RMS is a load of Grandma's saggy tits (And their Females are ugly, excluding a few)



Okay, I've got some spare time on my hands and I decided I am going to forever instill the corruptness of my banishment. It will shock and appall you.

Now some background to this story, I joined as Zeel back in march, after someone had written a topic slandering me, calling me "homophobic" "racist" and "prick" What a ridiculous notion? prick? Please, I guess disagreeing with your hipcats makes me "insufferable" huh? Well, anyways, I joined to defend my honour (Something most of you idiots have no fucking clue about) and then was "WARNED AND MUTED" because of it, apparently in RMS you are suppose to act like a tool 100% of the time. So, I was dismissed as "Egomanix Troll" "who lives with his mother in basement" (What a clever insult, I must say, did you guys pull that off your "Corny-Insults" rolodex, or what?)

Anyways, the ban was about 3 weeks, I had already said what I needed to, so it really didn't matter. So when the 3weeks went by, I decided to join the community anyways, I'm thinking this is the plethora of Ragnarok Private Servers, what better place to get out my message than at the center of the masses? Oh, how wrong I was. I would be better off painting my message on my body and then streaking in the subway station.

RMS in summary, is run like a fascist corporation, they do not care about your opinions, and the leader is a raging butch with a mean growl and several fleet of Nazi minions who couldn't decipher the alphabets let alone run a message board.

That being said, I got banned (within 5 posts, mind you) For "OFFENSIVE REMARKS" "HATE SPEECH" this is baloney! I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of their moderator: Descent.

AND if that wasn't enough, they then framed me as the culprit for reporting GM FLOPPY TITS, and used that as "evidence" to ban me permanently. NOW, I WISH, I could go into it more, but this blog is getting long, so it'll have to wait for another time.

1 comment: