Zeel the Great.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Those Evil Eyes

I was enterting the bus, I needed to get somewhere today. As I reached the top of the stairs, I met eyes with the busdriver. He had dark brown engaging eyes. They seem to assess me, and my backpack. Though he gave a cheerful greeting, his eyes betrayed the sincerity of it. Those eyes looked satanic. As I paid my toll, I realized, why those eyes were hateful. I knew, he knew.

"you're zeel"

"you sick son of a bitch"

That's what his eyes told me, they were the devil's eyes. Begging me to reign over the underworld with him, to continue his tyranny. But I would not yield to such wickedness. I threw up my hand! "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" I yelled. "I AM NOT WHICH YOU SEEK!"

He hissed at me, then lunged at me, grabbing onto my abercrombie and fitch jacket "JOIIIIIIIIIIIN US" the whole world started to melt, "JOIN US" they chanted, it felt like every pedestrian in the world was chanting. "JOIN USSSS"

I backed up, but I could not break the contact I had with his sinister eyes. Then I found a seat, and sat down.

And would you believe it? That bastard charged me extra, said I had no proof of being a "student"

No comments:

Post a Comment