Zeel the Great.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I AM ANGRY.

I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO FLAME BUT THIS PATHETIC BLOG.
There is literally 5 billion fucking webpages and not a goddamn one can entertain me. I don't think I'm maturing. I just think you jokers are simply inferior.


I could run into an autistic kid and I'd just pass him up. THAT'S how boring it is to flame now. You guys make this like the Medieval ages, except I have a fucking Grenade launcher. SOMEONE bring up their game. Okay? I don't want to turn this into a rant about how I shit cakes and make women pregnant with my EYES. But jesus shit guys. What the hell is this. It's a damn shame when the "TROLL" gets bored of the trolling. YOU GUYS are just generic. It's just upsets me that real life is more entertaining than internet. real life is suppose to be mundane and uninteresting. And yet when I log on it's like LIFE v2, except faggier with no titties.

The worst part being.. there is NO ZEEL JR to continue on the legacy. cause all of you are shit. I would have to go in a time machine and have sex with my grandaughter to make a plausible Zeel replacement. Which isn't fucking possible because you shitheads are on the forum reporting me instead of making god damn time machines.


Until further notice, I AM SUSPENDING ALL FLAMING, "TROLLING", GENERALLY BEING AN ASS ACTIVITY. I AM UNINSPIRED. AND IT'S 100% YOUR FAULT.

15 comments:

  1. Goddamn finally. Shut the hell up for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cease living please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you know when I find someone who even vaguely can compare to your flaming, if you promise I can watch the sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Escapist users are right about you Zeel. You are nothing but a troll. I noticed that you have been suspended for 14 days from the site. All I can say is good. Hopefully you get banned in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One month, still kicking asshole.

      Delete
    2. You do know that it takes two years for your health meter to completely reset right? I doubt you will last that long.

      Delete
    3. You need to stop with the insults Zeel. I am guessing the user above you is from The Escapist. If someone was to report this blog entry to a moderator they could most likely ban you for insulting a member of The Escapist forums.

      The Escapist's Code of Conduct still applies to you even when you are on a different site.

      Delete
    4. First of all.

      You guys seem to think Escapist is the end all be all of internet forums. it's not. People get banned and people find new forums. It's that simple.

      second,CHECK THE DATE OF THIS POST. it's like a fucking year ago it isn't directed at Escapist.

      Lastly, I doubt they even give a shit anyways!

      Delete
  5. And no its not apart of the "Code". They can't police me off their site. Don't be fucking crazy. This is AMERICA not nazi germany.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see that you insulted the escapist. Now I can report this to a moderator and get your ass banned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me the screenshots so I can picture the moderator rolling their eyes.

      Delete
    2. You must be sucking some major moderator dick to have not gotten banned yet. I suppose you could have finally stared obeying the rules but that seems highly unlikely.

      Delete
    3. I would send you the screenshots but it would seem your ass was banned. There is no reason given so I am guessing reporting your blog did the trick.

      Delete
  7. If you feel that way than why not go to a new forum? Your forum health bar is on its last legs. You may as well leave the site peacefully instead of leaving it because of a ban.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ass finally got banned. Perhaps if you had followed the rules you would not have been banned.

    ReplyDelete