Zeel the Great.

Friday, May 28, 2010

I hope she doesn't read this.




To hell with this. It's one things if a women reject you, it's another when they ACCEPT you and then continue to mind fuck you to kingdom come. What is it about opposite sex that pisses me off so much? Is it the inability to make consistent responses? The emotional needy-ness and turbulence?

Surely theres a fine middle in there. Because something about this situation is not right. And I hate that i'm somehow her vanity buffer. Like I suppose to exist to make HER feel better. I--YOU guys know me. THAT'S the last thing I do. Once I compliment you once, that shit is done. I'm not going to keep telling you how pretty and fucking sparkly you are. You are a grown woman, why do you still need people to tell you how attractive you are? ( i am dating you, after all)


Then you can't even make a sexual joke without it being a fucking epidemic. AS IF the worst thing you can say is "that's what she said". You'd think she caught me with her mother. I can not assume to know what you want to hear/don't want to hear. I CANT WORK ON THAT LEVEL. ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm not turning this into one of those WOMENSUK rant, cause those are bullshit. THIS WOMAN specifically sucks. AND on so many layers, it's a triple deck of suckage. I simply am disgusted at how easily she could turn my life into one of those Freddy vs Jason films. and I'm the hot cheerleader who's about to have my throat slit from behind.


And here's the best part.



I.CAN'T.GET.ENOUGH.

Apparently I THRIVE on these interactions because I sit down and endure this treatment. I dont even understand myself anymore. Usually I'd just trounce this woman once and then act like a big jackass for the rest of the year. NOT WITH THIS WOMAN. She has broken me to the state of mental instability. I don't even think like myself anymore. Once she asked me what I thought about.... Dancing... with the stars... and.. I said.. "cool show"..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE DANCING WITH THE STARS. GET A BUNCH OF C LIST CELEBRITIES AND MAKE THEM DANCE FOR ONE HOUR. O' TAKE MY LIFE NOW, MUHAMMAD. I AM INFIDEL.

I'll act like the most sincere, earnest guy in the galaxy just for a chance at drinking her ass sweat. Lord o' mercy I'm not even kidding. I've never been the type to put up with anyone's crap, regardless of how attractive they are. But this woman has brain fucked me to a ZOMBIE like state. I CANNOT go on without her drama and her conniving crap. I wake up and i'm like how can i be de-balled today by my precious little princess? I think she could ask me to cut off my nuts, wear a dress and do the tango and I'd comply because I NEED IT, i MUST HAVE HER BOOBIEZZZZ.


Basically she is the penis of this relationship and she wears mine around her neck. Isn't she fashionable


2 comments:

  1. >implying you're actually dating a real girl

    lol sure you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete