Zeel the Great.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I AM DATING A GIRL





why would I fabricate someone who makes my life miserable?

Who the fuck does that? Honestly, I'm not that much of a psycho fuck that I enjoy being treated like a personal ken doll. Seriously, get your head examined. I can't even fathom why anyone would waste time conjuring up an imaginary female who plays with their balls like its a musical instrument (not in the good way). Next, why would you doubt me? have you seen how physically well built I am? HAVE you read my blog? I AM FUNNY and GOOD LOOKING. there is nothing else a girl could want, that's why I have one.

Unlike the average reader of my blog. So sad that you guys are such losers. Not that I'm particularly proud of this relationship. It reminds me of DAYS OF OUR LIVES. its entirely too mellow dramatic and not enough booty. I wish I was single but I do not have the willpower to end it. If you read my other rant, it basically lays it out. I am one sick fucker. I seem to enjoy (put up) with her treatment. This must be what love is.


Also she is like some sort of hybrid between crack cocaine and emotional tirades. Fucking sucks.

3 comments:

  1. Ahahah faggot.

    Zeel confirmed for insecure boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright man, let me just tell you.
    Yeah, you might be funny, and you might be good looking, but another thing you've got is a FUCKING HUGE EGO.
    Thats what attracts these kind of girls, ones that try to dominate you, use you for cash, and other stuff like uh...you said something about cutting off your balls?

    Try to tone down your self-image a bit, get humble once in a while. Maybe then you can dump this bitch and score a girl that actually, I dunno...gives a shit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "why would I fabricate someone who makes my life miserable?

    Who the fuck does that? Honestly, I'm not that much of a psycho fuck that I enjoy being treated like a personal ken doll. Seriously, get your head examined. I can't even fathom why anyone would waste time conjuring up an imaginary female who plays with their balls like its a musical instrument (not in the good way)."

    Someone who desperately needs attention. Someone like you.

    ReplyDelete