Zeel the Great.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Worst Morning of My Life

10;41 am - I am peacefully sleeping.

10;46am - I am awake.

I had promised my friend that i would follow her shopping, this was not permission to be fucking annoying at 10am in the morning. I know of bunch of assholes are reading this and thinking dude '10am' what are you a druggie? No, FUCK you. I didn't go to bed till 5am because I was up doing important fucking things on the computer. The first attempt was the worst method of waking anyone up. The come in your room, yell and lecture you and piss me off attempt.



HERE I AM SLEEPING PEACEFULLY and this wench comes in my room and starts this STUPID-ASS LECTURE. "I thought you said you were coming with us in the morning" and she did this with fucking attitude too. like her life was tied to me following them this morning. (Yes, them, my mom just invited herself to follow us. fucking amazing right?) Then my mom, PUTS HER HAND ON HER WAIST and goes in this unnecessary tirade about being a loser and blah, blah, blah. In my mind i was thinking "WHO SAID YOU WERE COMING?A!?"


I do one of those loud ass grunts like "URRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHGHYGUUURH" to make her get the message. and she does, she leaves. I settle into my bed, all chillin, I could just sense how progressivily annoying this was going to get. and guess who was right? FRIEND comes in now, turns on the light "Are u coming??"
"yes, turn off the light"
"you said you were-"
I AM, turn off the lights"

she turns off the light, you see, my friend knows how to actually deal with people, my mom? Holy fucking banana cake.
She comes in next, and this is literally a minute later, turns on my light, pushes open the door and in this witch like voice goes "TiMe tO waKe uP" and she just brisks back into her room. I got up, turned off the light, then closed the door, then went back to bed. Keep in mind guys, I know these people, they wont be leaving out till 12pm and here they are wasting my time and their time trying to wake me up at 10;40am.

Then, the breaking point comes in, right after i GOT UP to turn off the light and close the door, she comes back in, not even 30seconds, i didn't even get the covers back on, she comes in and flips on the light "wAke on Shooooone". I felt like snapping her neck! And she said my name in that fucking annoying way, that way where she enunciates the imaginary 'o' sound in my name. FUCK that shit. And i'm livid at this point. in my head, my mind is just doing victory laps on her dead body. WHY do i even need a mom? I am alive already, she don't need to be alive. fuck this.



She won. I had to get up.

By the way, she didn't even cook anything. You know what would have gotten me up right away? the smell of a man's breakfest, sausage, bacon, some waffles, maybe toast bread. Nadda, i had stupid ass Cheerios.

Lastly, it's been 10 minutes since i emerged out of my room, and everyone is just chilling watching tv, i dont know what was the big ass emergency. They way they came at me it was like we were leaving in 10 minutes.

update; a few new images in the treasury

No comments:

Post a Comment