Zeel the Great.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Zeel visits the Barn and meets animals.

My journey to find a forum where I am accepted had a little pitstop.

destructoid forums. Pitstop is kind of an exaggeration, it was more like a pissing behind a barn or something. Honestly, there were three alarm bells that went off in my head in the first 10 minutes.

1. The fact that some little grammar DOUCHE bag was just roaming free was my first warning sign. I can't get over how pompous he was. I made a joke by spelling armor, "armeur" and he JUMPED on it like some grammar vulture asshole. "OH NO ITS ARMOR AGGGGGGGH"
Honestly kid? Do you think you are the only guy in the universe who can spell words correctly? You didn't think for one second that perhaps the CAPS and exclamation point had some sort of significance? I mean, that just kills me. That's how you know you're dealing with a pseudo intellect, when everyone else can detect the joke but the GRAMMAR DOUCHE KING can not. That was all I needed to know about that little schmuck.

 

 

 Me flouncing him badly.

2. The second sign was the the gargantuan amount of crappy inane forum games.  Was it too much to expect that a gaming site have an entire section dedicated to actual game discussions. Apparently, only trivial and petty USELESS forum games get their own section! YAY! I mean, what could be more fun that rating someones avatar for 100 pages straight? It's like they get off on being intrepid morons. 


3.  Not using the gaming section to discus gaming, instead, GET THIS, there was  ONE ULTIMATE thread, doved "OFFICIAL _INSERT GAME HERE_ thread" where all the discussion were to be jammed pack in. Apparently there just isn't enough kb for gaming discussion yet plenty of virtual space for riveting discussions like "whats your favourite color?".


After these three signs I should've just blown the hatch, to be honest, but I wasn't banned, so whatever. Might as well give it a shot.

That changed today of course. See I essentially had the AUDACITY to challenge a moderator on a topic and when I posted "I'll leave when I'm ready". That apparently was his invitation to start waving his flaccid moderator dick around. Seriously, the internet does strange things to otherwise normal people. Give them a lick of power and watch their minds implode. I can just imagine him just getting off on his own action.

LOOK I MADE HIM LEAVE! HEHEHEHEHEH. LUK HOW BADASS I AM!

Please, the irony is so delicious though. I  mean, here, I am posting a very harmless L4d2 topic, looking for players and maps and of course i get completely railed by the TurboKill (actual forum name) Brigade. It's time like this I have to look inwards. What can I have possibly done to summon such dislike even when posting a very TAME and NICE topic. It boggles my mind sometimes.

These peasants just SPAM my thread with their crap and so I told them to piss off. How am I in the wrong for that? Someone explain that to me?

Like honestly, me being me, I know a thing or two about being a badass douche, but I was just ASKING FOR FUCKING LEFT 4 DEAD MAPS! There was absolutely NO NEED for that hostility

There was only a couple of forum members I liked; Usedtabe, The Virgin Queen and someone else I forget their name. I found their posts amusing. Virgin Queen especially, she was funny in the "oh she's trying to flame me again, how fucking misguided and adorable" way. (A for effort girl. My invitation for l4d2 still stands.) Every other attempt I found boring.

16 comments:

  1. its funny you found people that are more annoying then you'll ever be

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have other things to do like Masturbating or something? stop writing, start fapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MASS EFFECT RULES!





    Now I have your undivided (angry) attention, I just wanted to say that you could've been a very enjoyable member of the Dtoid family if you learnt to rein in your RAAAAAGE a little bit. You got dog-piled in your L4D2 thread only because people were pretty annoyed by you shitting on a lot conversations they were having.

    Oh well. It was fun while it lasted Zeel.

    Kinda.

    Mostly not.

    The 1up forums might have you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall me shitting on anything. Except maybe Dead Space 3 and those inane forum games, everything else I was pretty tame and friendly.

      Lots of unnecessary hate was building on that forum. I guess you guys really liked your forum games, huh?

      Oh well.

      Delete
    2. If you were not such a fucking dick people would pry like you more. You only have yourself to blame for getting banned. Next time don't talk back to a moderator.

      Delete
    3. Oh brother, this crap again. Can you guys at least be clever about your chastisement. This is getting really redundant.

      Delete
  4. The level of narcissism on this blog is funny yet sad. How old are you? I'm also willing to bet the moderator actually gave you a couple of warnings too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't excuse the moderator for banning me for telling people to stop spamming my thread. I was essentially doing his job and I get introuble for it?

      Bah humbug!

      Delete
    2. the three strikes and you're out rule is pretty black and white kid.

      no one is going to take pity on a bad call if you already made two terrible strikes beforehand. You dont argue with mods.

      unless of course you want to post a biased viewpoint on a joke of a narcissistic blog.

      Delete
    3. Sorry, what was that? Did you just contradict yourself before the end of your sentence?

      Sorry if the three strikes is so HOLY AND BLACK AND WHITE, then getting two strikes and a miscall shouldn't have gotten me banned. I don't know how you can make two contradictory statements like that and not even blink.

      Delete
  5. awww Zeel....I didn't even get a mention?

    it was serendipity that I should stumble upon the mighty Zeel amidst my own Forum migration

    yes, you know who it is :P (and for once I will agree in that I'm not a fan of their forum layout)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew I was forgetting someone. Sorry Vault, you deserved at least a mention. Honestly I wrote up this post in haste just to document my 'encounter' so it was abit rushed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing about how you were unfairly banned from the escapist forums? I am surprised you have not tried to get around that ban.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Escapist will always be an ex-lover. It's best to just move on. I'll still send her nasty text messages though.

      Delete
  8. I take it you're still butt hurt that you got banned huh?

    ReplyDelete